Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A liar

It is time for another housemate to leave Canada. We had a small farewell tonight, just before 8pm. I am happy, well, I know I should not be, but it is hard not to. She is...an interesting person, always have lots of questions in mind and the next time when you see her, be ready to answer her question, or at least have your patient ready, so you won't get frustrated. I remembered one night just before midnight, she waited me to get out from the washroom and asked where can she find a place to fix her hair dryer... At that time, I really felt like ...Oh my Lord.
She begins to pack her luggage, everyone cried at the farewell dinner, except me. This makes me wonder, am i a cold-hearted person? or I am just used to say goodbye to people after all these years in rez. It is hard to show the tears just because I wasn't feeling sad at all. It is hard to pretend, well, for the fact that I am not an actress. But I think I have been trained well to suppress my thoughts and feelings, I think I am a good liar, at least when others need me to pretend that I am happy. Well, at least, to lie is better than showing nothing at all in a happy moment, is it not?

1 comment:

Cherrie said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year ^^