Monday, October 23, 2006

Missing again

It has been awhile, since you left Winnipeg.
I have the urge to email you, just wanted to ask a simple question: how's everything?
She told me that you had a party not long before your departure.
That makes me wonder, whether there was something between us?
I told myself not to think of you, once in awhile, yet my mind was wandering.
If meeting someone else would make me feel better, at least its letting you go, maybe I should be trying harder, to find that someone else.
I have closed myself, my mind, and my soul; just to make sure, I am safe.
Was it safe enough to protect myself from hurting again?
Was it safe enough? I wonder again.
You have been into my life, even though its just a short while, it has lightened my soul, and spirit.
Or more importantly, you taught me to be stronger and smarter.
Hopefully one day, there will not be any hope from me to you.
Hopefully there will be a day, that I have let you go.

No comments: